Progress for assignment 2

In these photos I wanted to play with the depth of field on different subject matters and I did so during "golden hour" in order to have the drastic difference between the warm tones of the sunset compared to the cool tones that were encapsulating the objects outside.
In this photo I wanted to capture as much of the area surrounding the tree as possible. 

In this photo I wanted to play with the reflection along with almost a feeling as the audience is having their photo taken.

After taking the last photo I wanted to use my engagement ring as the focus here as almost a look as to what is to come in the future while also focusing on the past of our relationship.

I had a similar idea here of having the softball field behind me to talk about the soon approaching days where I will no longer be a college athlete once I graduate.

 Here I wanted to freeze the car in motion while the sounding area was still to show the movement and direction of the car. It makes you question where are they headed what's their story.

In all of the photos besides the last one I played around with the aperture until I got look I was going for. Then for the last one I just slowed my shutter speed down enough to cause some blur but have the car still legible. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts