About me

My name is Kalani Kuroda I am a senior at Bethel University. I play for the softball team here while also majoring in art with a minor in education. Once I graduate I plan to be an art teacher and softball coach. While not in school I help coach a 16u and 18u fastpitch softball program that is part of a national organization called the Firecrackers. I enjoy helping the girls to discover who they are and gain confidence through softball. 


Some other things about me is that I am a member of the Association of Student Athletes here at Bethel University. We advocate for student athletes to enhance their college experiences. I also just recently got engaged to my long term boyfriend Lukas in the smoky mountains on January 7, 2023. We hiked 2.6 miles to the Laurel falls where he asked me to marry him. 


You can CLICK HERE to view my Facebook page to keep up with our journey! 

 







Comments

Popular Posts